Let’s keep this simple:
- Your email will only be used for account notifications, we don’t spam or sell email addresses.
- All the apps in our directory are user-requested and useful. We do not list malware or other shady apps.
- We install apps like you would: with default settings and we say “no” to all browser toolbars and other junk.
- Some apps are tagged with a Ninite affiliate key. Ninite receives a commission when users upgrade those apps.
- After installing apps non-identifying diagnostic information (OS version, language, machine architecture, failure status of installers) is reported back to Ninite so we can improve reliability.
- Ninite Pro uses a meaningless hash of the first MAC address on a machine to count unique machines where a Pro account is used. This is transmitted when Ninite gets the latest app configurations from our server.
- All we do is install the apps you choose. With our free version or Ninite Pro Classic not even Ninite is installed.
- And, of course, we do not include any form of malware or spyware.